Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tag Attack!

I have been tagged by Anu. So here goes:


I am thinking about...

Joining that sailing class, buying new shoes, now that the rains are almost over.

I said...

"I am going to be so late!"

I want to...

Say something mean. But then she's bigger than me, and holds a black belt in karate.

I wish...

I didn't have to work everyday

I hear...

Into other peoples' conversations, and file away religiously

I wonder...

If I'll ever take to driving

I regret...

Nothing for too long, or for that matter, too seriously

I am...

Like a river. I think. Sometimes meandering, mostly bubbly

I dance...

Best when alone

I sing...

Loudly, very loudly. Especially when drunk.

I cry...

Never really.

I am not always...

Easy to be around.

I make with my hand...

Doodles of swastikas, stars, cubes, cones, arrows to nowhere, and other assorted shapes

I write...

Mostly at work, between spreadsheets and presentations.

I confuse...

People for a living.

I need...

A swank hair-do (considering I won't have any left in a year or two)

I tag...

D&C, Shuchika

1 comment:

dazedandconfused said...

Seriously, some coincidence!! But no way am doing it all over again! :)